See how diet can reduce heavy metals in your body... While plant-based diets may
have more lead in their diet, less gets absorbed and total heavy metal levels are
reduced with plant-based diets! Watch This Video and See!
Other things you can do are:
- Aged Garlic Extract 2 2 x day
- Chlorella 5-15 tablets 3 x day
- Fractionated Pectin 5 mgs 2 x day
- Selenium 200 mcg/d
- Fiber rich diet
- Standard chelation disodium EDTA intravenously
- Vitamin C 2-4 grams per day
Be and Stay Well,
You can call for "brief" medical questions 8-9 a.m. PST Monday-Friday 916-489-4400 KwikerMedical.com StayingHealthyToday.com Kirk's Healthy Living Tips
Kirk's FREE "21 Day Healthy Living Program" Kirk's FREE "Alzheimer's, Heart Disease, Diabetes Living to 100 and Obesity 'Reversal' Programs"